Friday, July 01, 2005
"Hold My Beer and Watch This!" is a video blog of Stephanie, a thirty-one year old woman from California.
- Name: Mortaine
- Location: Ben Lomond, California, United States
I'm a thirty-one year old married tech writer in California. I have one cat, many betta fish, and no human children.
How do I do that?!?
First, you need to make the movie. I use a camcorder and iMovie, which came with my Mac. If you're on Windows, you might use Windows Movie Maker. Once you have made your movie, there's a tutorial right here for posting your vlog entries to the Internet, or you can wait till July and buy my book Videoblogging for Dummies.
Tell me more!
How about I point you to some links?
- Tutorial on vloging
- General catch-all info site
- Vlog directory
- Yahoo! Group: very active and THE place to find info!
- Feedburner for making an RSS feed out of your vlog
- Day 10: Meet Jonas Janssson
- Day 9: Do something before breakfast
- Day 8: Give up an addiction for a day
- Day 7: Pleasure Yourself in the Afternoon
- Day 6: First line of my novel
- Day 5: Out of Order!
- Day Four: World Coloring In Day
- Day Three: Something I Like
- Day Two: Love of my Life
- Day One: My Middle Name